Have you noticed that all of Kombucha Bangkok’s products are packaged in glass bottles? In addition to Ginger Ale, Kombucha and many other kinds of food products are packaged in glass containers. If you want to know why this choice was made, keep reading.
History in a nutshell
People have been working with glass in some shape or another for over 100,000 years. Human-made obsidian arrowhead fragments have been unearthed by archaeologists. Ophidian is a kind of volcanic glass. But it wasn’t until 5,000 BC in Mesopotamia that people started making glass for the first time. Since at least 1500 BC, people have been preserving food in glass. Choosing the 16oz kombucha glass bottle wholesale is essential there.
Glass is a naturally occurring material
Glass is made from naturally occurring minerals (sand, limestone and soda ash). It’s a great material for food preservation because of its inertness and uniform quality. Glass is inert and cannot be changed, making it resistant to weathering and chemical agents. Due to its inherent resistances, glass is a healthy material that also happens to be an excellent solution to the needs that Kombucha has in terms of its packaging.
Glass is a non-toxic material
This particular piece of glass has not been contaminated in any way. It is completely inert and watertight. As a consequence, foods and beverages such as kombucha may be better preserved. Glass preserves the natural vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients, as well as other health benefits. So you need to choose the brew kombucha glass bottle supplier there.
- Glass, unlike plastic, does not contain bisphenol A, a chemical that has been linked to health problems in people.
- After use, cleaning, disinfecting, and reusing are all straightforward tasks. It does not emit a foul odour and does not deteriorate in colour.
- In the bottles where it was initially kept, kombucha, which is inherently acidic, ferments and becomes more acidic with time. Keeping Kombucha near plastic for a lengthy period of time increases the risk of the beverage absorbing the plastic’s chemical components.
- It is impossible for refrigeration to impact the drink’s original PH level, even when the fermentation process is slowed down.
- Glass containers are the greatest way to keep the beverage fresh. Because it is impermeable, it will not react to the acidity of the liquid, and it does not contain any dangerous compounds like BPA. At the kombucha bottle factory you will be able to discover a lot.
An inert material, glass
Glass is the most natural and unobtrusive choice when it comes to packaging materials. As a result, the flavours remain intact, allowing you to experience the entire range of kombucha’s unique flavours.
Ecologically friendly glass
Because glass can be recycled in its whole and eternally, it is the most ecologically friendly packaging material available. The recycling of discarded bottles allows for the production of new bottles of equal quality and quantity, which helps to conserve natural resources. This cycle may continue forever. The 8oz kombucha bottle wholesale is essential there.
Glass is a high-quality material
Only glass can be kept, recycled, reused, and even collected and displayed, making it an ideal material for packaging. It’s a very nice piece of art. A deep impact is left. So, it has become a symbol. Due to the clear nature of the material, it is possible to sublimate information while maintaining visual control. Because the glass is clear, this is the reason.